Subscribers who seek cancellation of a monthly subscription must provide a request for cancellation in writing. This request can be madwe via the purchase history tab of the subscriber dashboard. if it is fewer than 21 days of the month since the subscription renewal, requests for cancellation will be returned a pro-rated value of the subscription based on the number of days in the month. If it is later than 21 days in the monthly subscription cycle, the subscription will be cancelled at the beginning of the monthly renewal date.
Subscribers who seek a cancellation of an annual subscription will receive a refund based on the pro-rated value of the subscription divided by a 365-day cycle.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from natural persons who are users of our services or website (“You”) or that you may provide when you visit our Website www.impackd.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
It is our intent that all Personal Data (defined below) we receive is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner. All information, including Personal Data, is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only. We do not process information that is incompatible with those purposes. Further, all information, including Personal Data, that we obtain is limited only to that which is adequate, relevant, and limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we process your information..
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Websites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you subscribe to programming through our secure e-commerce platform.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
Who We Are
IMPACKD LLC is an injury prevention and family planning guide for student athletes on the college recruitment track. IMPACKD LLC works with a variety of contributors who have provided professional expertise regarding rehabilitation, exercises, training, and nutrition.
You may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our Website, our services, or both you are consenting to the Information and Personal Data we collect. For purposes of this Policy, your consent (i.e. using our services or website) is understood to be freely given, as a specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data you agree to be processed.
Without your explicit consent, we will only process Personal Data in the event it is necessary for us to take such steps to fulfill our obligations under any program that we offer to you and to also occur only if it becomes necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another natural person or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us to protect your personal data.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information to provide better services to all our users — from basic to more complex things. The information we collect, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our services and how you manage your privacy controls? We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us. And we use your information to make improvements to our services.
We collect, or may collect, several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit or debit card or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline] (“personal data“);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect, or may collect, this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any of our services, posting material, or requesting further services or estimates for services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on our Website.
- RSVP or event attendance, subscriptions, contributions and donations. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (herein after, “posted”) on public areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of our Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your public User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We do not request Personal Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, (actions taken while on the site) and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
- Information about your computer (or mobile phone) and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Information we collect automatically does not include personal data but we may maintain it or associate it with personal data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Children Under the Age of 13
No one under age 13 may provide any personal data to or on our Website. Any information regarding athletes under the age of 13 must be provided by a parent. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features/register on our Website, make any purchases through our Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal data:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To fulfill requests to provide content and information to third-parties you identify, for instance requesting a service or consultation for another person within your company.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form).
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal data for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of IMPACKD LLC’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by IMPACKD LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of IMPACKD LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal data with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from IMPACKD LLC. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by updating your information by using one of the helpful links provided at the bottom of all of our mailings. or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. This opt out does not apply to information provided to IMPACKD LLC as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information
You can review and change your personal data on your dashboard profile or export a copy of your information or delete from us at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal data that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal data except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
You have the right to instruct us to erase your Personal Data, restrict the processing of your Personal Data and to receive the Personal Data we have received from you. Please note the exercising of these rights, while not discouraged, may limit the services we can provide you.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions or requests for service will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of our Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.